The following are the details I hold, these will not be passed on to anyone else.
- Enquiries about a course – name, email address or phone number and message details – received via phone, website or by email – held for up to a year, and used to answer query and follow up.
- Mailing list – name and email address provided via email address to keep you up to date with course information, you can request to be removed at any time. You may have also signed in to receive the Mailchimp newsletters which have an opt out link in each one.
- Health and registration forms from Reiki or Mindfulness sessions– name, contact details, health information, emergency contact (for first aid purposes) – held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Attendance registers – sign in form collected in class – used for class management, and held for at least seven years for insurance purposes and record keeping
- Emails – sent from clients and non clients. Important messages are saved in our filing system, otherwise emails retained for up to two years.
- Payment data, excluding card information which we do not receive at any time. Received via banking systems, and saved for at least seven years for accounting and tax obligations.
- Website cookies set automatically by our software. We do not knowingly access these or pass to third parties. Except where required by law, we do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
For queries about Data Protection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive, the cookie helps analyse web traffic or allows web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our websites.
We are not in control of the delivery of cookies from service providers such as Google Analytics and YouTube. Any comments or questions that you may have should be raised with the originator of those cookies.
Your use of this site is taken as consent to the placing of cookies on your system. If you disagree, please take the following action (for technical support please contact your IT support technician.)
Close this website
Use your web browser’s tools to “delete your cache”
Quit your browser
You can then choose to disallow cookies from this website via browser settings
If you continue without changing your settings, we’ll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from our website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.